Monday, May 21, 2012

First Dance

Here is a quick little post of my step daughter's first school dance.  
Now correct me if I am wrong but she is in 5th grade, 
when you were in school do you remember having school dances that early in school?  
CRAZY!!:)
The paper that I used for this page I found in a stack a had lying around and I loved it for this!
I used the same stack for whole page. 
The flowers I cut with a Tim Holtz Sizzix Die and added some pearls. 

The tag is from Close To My Heart. I love these tags. 
They are white to start, and you ink them with the color you want.
They catch the ink in all the right places and are fabulous!




1 comment:

  1. your step daughter is beautiful!!! time sure does fly. love the layout

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete