Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's been awhile but now I am back!

April was really rough for me personally and I wasn't really feeling like myself. 
I said I am back but I am not am not so sure of that. 
I think I have lost my scrappin' mo-jo. I hate that! 
I made some pages at my retreat last month
which I am going to showcase this month and I hope by June I will be truly back. 

I am gonna start with my Cupcake whom I love and always makes me smile!

My friend bought me this super cute My Minds Eye kit
 and I thought it would be perfect for baby Dylan's page! My sweet little cupcake!



2 comments:

  1. Precious!!!!!!!God Bless Baby Dylan!!!Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you haven't felt so good lately and I hate when I'm not in the mood to be crafty too! Your Dylan is simply a gorgeous baby and your layout is sooo GREAT! Get to feeling better soon, ok? Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete