Thursday, December 8, 2011

Friends Always!

Some friends that you make, you make for a life time.
I have been friends with two of the girls in this layout for almost my whole life.
Our parents were friends and our grandparents were friends.
It has been a bond that has stretched through out the years. 

These pictures were taken this summer at a family BBQ/mini reunion.
I love my friends so much, and I love that our friendship has stood the test of time. 


To make my layout, 
I used some lovely Kaisercraft paper from the Chapter One collection.  
This is probably my most favorite collection of their's.  
 All my embellishments are Color Bok, including the flowers.
I used two different Cricut carts in this layout.
Gypsy Wondering for my tags, 
Lyrical Letters for my Friends Always.

This is the first project I made using my new Gypsy and I love it!
I don't know how I ever lived without it!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy crafting!




2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous layout, Shannon!! I just love every single thing about this! You did an amazing job!! I feel the same way about my Gypsy every time I use it :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. It's so perfect, love the sideways photo layout way. so cute.

    ReplyDelete