Thursday, May 17, 2012

Geek like me!

This year my husband and I went Comicon for the first time and had a BLAST! 
Not the big Comicon mind you, the Emerald City Comicon in Seattle. 
Here is one of the pages I created from that. 
There were so many fun and amazing people to look at and fun things to do there!
If you are a fan of the TV show "The Walking Dead"  
you will recognize Shane in the middle of the page taking out a zombie. 
To the left we had "Dark Helmet" from "Spaceballs"
And to the right we have just a super cool chick in a comic book dress. 

The paper is all Close To My Heart and couldn't be more perfect!
Here is a better look!
One of the thing I love to do is use my pictures as embellishments like I did above with Dark Helmet and below with the cool comic book chick!
I love the to cut around the pictures and use pop-up dots. 
I think it looks fabulous!

Now lastly for all you "Walking Dead" fans, here is Shane!

I hope you enjoyed my geeky post today! 
If you are a geek like me I am sure you did. 






1 comment:

  1. love the layout!!! which the would come to san antonio texas

    rosiemini@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete