Friday, October 28, 2016

I'm Back!!

Well it's been just over 4 years but I am back and ready to roll! Getting back into the swing of things is just what the doctor ordered!! I have still been scrapping just not blogging and I'm ready to show the world what I've got. I'm gonna start with a  few oldies I do after all have 4 years to catch up on.  

First I am going to start with my scrap room


Well this was the beginning of my transformation!! Can you say disaster?! I sure can!!

Thank goodness it didn't stay that way for long!!
Here is the final fruits of my labor!!


My room is so nice and cozy now!! I love creating in there!!

My creations will be coming soon!! Mostly older ones like I said but I am hoping to have some new ones on the way soon. 

Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment