Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Connie Can Crop's Monthly Challenge

Hello again!!
It's time again for Connie Can Crop's Monthly Challenge!!
This months theme is "Stamp your heart out"
You can do anything you want as long as there's a stamp somewhere. 


My friend Crystal is in love with all things cat
So I made this fun little birthday card for her.
I used my stamps from Paper Smooches. 
I love their stamps!!
So much fun!!
The sentiment is just adorable. 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Don't forget to enter the challenge yourself!




2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Shannon. I love the papers you used and the cat is just darling.

    Sue - DT sis
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon I just love this card. The design, the image, the papers...well, everything!

    ReplyDelete