Saturday, April 1, 2017

Connie Can Crop's Monthly Challenge

Welcome to Connie Can Crop's Monthly Challenge!
This month's theme is "Reuse Reduce Recycle"
Create a project using something you recycled or reused
The sky's the limit!

For my project I made a birthday for my boss
using nothing but scraps from my bin.
(a little Cricut action too)
His birthday, you may have noticed was in March, 
but I saved it for my challenge post.


My boss and I are huge fans of the Walking Dead
I found this fabulous zombie arm using Cricut Access
They have a couple cute zombies if you like that sort of thing
Which I certainly do!!

Thanks for stopping by today
If you would like to enter this months challenge
Just click here!!




4 comments:

  1. Great card for the zombie lovers, wonderful way of using up some of those scraps.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your scraps! And great card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! And great idea to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your scraps Shannon. I'm not that much into zombies, but this one is so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete