Wednesday, September 28, 2011

4 Days and 3 Nights of Crafting Goodness!!

Thursday night marks the beginning of our semi-annual scrapbook weekend.  This year a few of us girls added an extra night! I could be over reacting but I feel like this week has been pretty rough.  Mainly due to the fact that I hit my head and gave myself a concussion.  I amaze myself sometimes.  I pretty much need a break from my everyday reality so I can dive into my crafting reality.  What better place then I lodge in the middle of no where, with an indoor pool, hot tub and all the wilderness in the world.  (not sure that last sentence made sense, but I am gonna go with it!)  I am super excited and I can't wait to show all the fun things I create! I hope you all fun and crafty weekends!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to spend the weekend of fun, crafty, relaxation, and friends. This is going to be another fun weekend to remember.
    Yippee.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm super jealous! I hope you guys have a blast!!!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete