Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tips for Tuesday!

Trust your gut!

How many times have you "finished" a project and thought  "should I add just one more thing?"
How many times have you added that "one more thing" and it totally ruined your page?
I can't tell you how many pages I have ruined by adding just a little too much.  LOL! It makes me so mad!

All I can say is trust your gut. Go with your first instinct.  If you still have doubts and you are still torn, ask a friend. That's what we're here for!  Scrappy advice is the best advice!
Sometimes less is more, and sometimes it's not!

Don't scrap your page because you over scrapped your page!
(Did you get the word play?) 8) 

That's all for today's tip.  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. All too many times I do not do that.

    Be Blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, great advise and glad i listened to you on Sat, oh i mean my gut. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Shannon, I've done that once too many times too! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete