Monday, November 7, 2011

Thank You DT Post!

Hello all! Welcome to JMECreations first DT post of November!
Thank you is the name of the game:)
If you follow my blog, you will know that I am currently obsessed with Echo Park paper. 
This card is yet again from the On The Record collection. 
I can not get enough of it!
I plan to use this pack until there is nothing left and sadly I am close:( 
This card is simple but sweet and I love it. 
 I hope you enjoy it too along with the rest of the projects that the DT has created. 
 Hop on over to Jamie's blog to check them all out!


7 comments:

  1. I can see why you are obsessed. It is beautiful paper and you made a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, you never cease to amaze me. Beautiful!!!!!

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, and yes, this paper is awesome. So pretty. and elegant.!!!
    alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just gorgeous!!
    Great job!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Shannon! I see why you are obsessed with the paper...it is so beautiful!! What a great card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete