Wednesday, November 16, 2011

JME Creations Design Team Post! The Orange Circle!

For this DT post we were to make a project with an ORANGE circle.
It could be anywhere anyhow as long as there is an ORANGE circle.


I won a gift card to Pink By Design.
I bought the "Just Breath" set. 
When I saw this sentiment I knew right away what I wanted to do.

Here is my hot air balloon card.  
I didn't have a Cricut cart with a hot air balloon, 
so I used my Tis the Season cart and turned an ornament into my balloon.
I through in some clouds with a silver lining because who doesn't want a silver lining!

As you can see my balloon has two and half ORANGE circles.
I hope you enjoyed my post today. 
Don't forget to stop by JME Creations
to check out all the other fun projects!



7 comments:

  1. I freakin LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, you are one of the most creative women I know. I love this card and the sentiment is AWESOME!!!! So glad to be on this team with you :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this card!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your balloon card turned out great!!!! And yes i do love a silver lining too!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The use of twine is magnificent! Great job Shannon!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Ive been waiting to see this card! Hope you are having a great scrappy weekend! We need to make some time to scrap soon!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete