Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tips for Tuesday with a twist! A Winner Too!!

Share Your Tips With Me!

Since I started my blog my friends and I have been sharing our favorite tips with you every Tuesday.  
This week I thought it would be fun if you all comment and shared you favorite tips with me. 
 I am always looking for new ideas.  
So please share, and share as many as you would like! 
I would love it!!

I also have my winner from this weekends  blog hop!  
Congratulations Alisha! 
 Thanks for hopping along and following my blog!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee, i love winning.. Thank you Thank you Thank you. And i love all dressed up. So pretty. I will have to think about another tip. Nothing is popping into my brain right now. Maybe later. you never know when the inspiration will hit.

    ReplyDelete