Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Susana!

This card again has a lot of firsts for me. 
This is my first step card
 and my first time using Copics (For the most part)
I think I need some advice before I tackle this type of card again.


This is where I need your help.  
I pretty much just winged it for the measurements of this card.
Can anyone share with my some accurate measurements?


As for my super foxy Whimsy Stamp

Luscious Linda

I am taking some Copic Classes in the beginning of the year!
I can't wait to learn how to really use my markers!

My cupcakes are Teresa Collins stamps
that I scored on Scrapbook Steals!
I love them!

Making this card was both fun and challenging.  
I do think it turned out pretty cute for my first attempt. 
I hope you all had a nice weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I usually get all my card dimensions from Mary at Cardztv have you visited her site? she always posts sizes for everything she does, and all on video! I don't "stamp" so to me your coloring is perfect but I'm sure you'll learn some new techniques in the class

    http;//tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job for your first time out. I have never seen a step card before so I'm useless with suggestions that way but I can say great card. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card looks great! I always go to Splitcoast Stampers for tutorials and other fun stuff! You do have to sign up for an account but it's well worth it. Here is the link
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job with this card, Shannon!! That image is so awesome and you colored it perfectly!! Great job!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an absolutely adorable card and I think its purrfect!! Your coloring is wonderful. I wouldn't change a thing!!! Great job!
    Hugs and Love
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a WONDERFUL card. I usually go to Splitcoast Stampers for my card dimensions. Looking forward to seeing how your Copic class goes.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute shannon! I just made 2 of these today!!! Right after I talked to you on fb!! I found a ez way- I will email you!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is an awesome card!!! i love it


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.ocm

    ReplyDelete