Monday, January 16, 2012

Hidden Treasure From 2011 Take 2 & A Winner!!

Elk in the Olympics

Have you ever seen some something more beautiful?
My husband and I were so blessed to go to the Olympic Game Farm
 and get up close and personal with these amazing creatures. 
The pictures don't even do them justice. 


My recipe:
Basic Grey
Bakers Twine
Soft Spoken Embellishments

I love this layout, it is simple and elegant without overtaking the pictures.
I hope you enjoyed today's addition of "Hidden Treasures"

As promised the winner from DD's Birthday Blog Hop is
CREATIVE M!
Congratulations and thank you for following my blog!
I will be contacting  you shortly!









3 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I LOVE the Olympic Game Farm!! We've been up there a few times. I think the smiling bear is the greatest. We always get lots of pics of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Its Me Creative M. I am your blog winner for DD's Birthday blog.OMG! Thank you.
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome place this must be, Shannon!! The pictures are so fabulous!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete