Monday, January 9, 2012

Hobby Lobby Spoils!

HOLY HOBBY LOBBY

For years and years in our small little town we have only had Michael's and Joann's. 
Don't get me wrong, I love both stores very much but now, NOW, 
WE HAVE A HOBBY LOBBY!!
Even though it is about 45 minutes away on a good day we have one!
Today was a our first road trip and I could not be more pleased for two reasons;
1-It is the bomb!
2-It is 45 minutes away!
If that place was anything closer holy cow I would be beyond broke! 
I am thinking this needs to be a quarterly event.

Here are some of the spoils from today's awesome trip!
With the Three Scrapateers Alisha, Kacee McVic and me!




At any rate the Hobby Lobby was as amazing!
I can not believe all the goodies I found at such great prices! 
They had the best sales I have ever seen on name band paper and so much more!
They had Bo Bunny, Echo Park, Crate Paper, My Minds Eye and a ton more.
Thank you Hobby Lobby for a truly awesome experience!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! great buys. Wish there is such store here in my City. I wanna live there!!!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I had no idea there were any in Washington State!!! I just looked and there's one about 15 minutes from where my daughter lives!! WOOHOO!!! I need to make a visit to my daughter REALLY soon now, if this place is as awesome as it sounds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made out like a bandit, and yes, they do have great weekly sales. HobLob is the only LSS I have, they put our Michael's out of business:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun stuff! We have all three in the same shopping center! I visit every week!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Looks like alot of great stuff! Glad you went & had a good time. Looking forward to my turn to go....but looks like I better start budgeting for it. :( eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo hoo!!! hey my crafty friend, I see your cristal and black bling in your pictures... is that the one you are talking about? ohh such good deals, if you dont find it, I wouldnt mind heading back soon!!!
    mcvic

    ReplyDelete