Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hidden Treasure From 2011

All for the love of a monkey

I found this layout hanging out in my summer fun file. 
I can't believe I never posted it before!


My friend Alisha loves her some monkeys,
 so when we went to the local fair we play lots of games in hopes to win one.
I think in the end we ended up paying a carny $5.00 for one.
Is that cheating?

At this point it has been soooo long I have no idea what paper I used to create this.
I do how ever remember some other fun stuff!

I used some Bakers Twine
The pennants are my Unity Stamp Co. Stamps
My monkey pictures down the left hand side are made by my Epiphany Craft epoxy shape maker.
(Which I love by the way)

I think for the rest of the week I will be show more "hidden treasures" from 2011.
I need to get my craft mojo in gear again. December really took it out of me. 
I hope to have some new stuff really soon.






1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout, and I love the sentiment too. I also need to get my mojo back. lol Have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete