Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scrapped Christmas Cards and A Winner!!

A few years back I got the idea from a friend 
to scrap my Christmas picture cards. 
Finally after a months delay I finally got them finished! 
 I didn't get as many this year as I did the year before 
but here they are! I also decided to scrap the 
"kiss me" 
card I made my husband because I love it!!


And now my winner from the Surprise Princess Wedding Hop! 

And the winner is.........Vicki!


Vicki Said, What a beautiful and

clever layout. I love that you 

included the lyrics. I'm a


 follower. Thanks for the chance

to win.

Thank you Vicki for following 

my blog! I will be getting in 

touch with you shortly!!



For my 200 follower giveaway post click here!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner!! Shannon, these layouts are fabulous!! I love the paper you used and what a great idea to scrap the Christmas picture cards you received!! I may have to do this as well!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another clever idea. So glad I became a follower. Excited to have won. Thanks for much.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also scrap all my Christmas photo cards ... such a good way to save them! I include any hand made cards, too. I would never throw one of them away!!

    ReplyDelete